These Play Doh ads from Singapore don’t seem to be aimed at kids. Then again, the message “safe no matter what you make” seems to be aimed directly at parents of kids who play with Play Doh, which leads us back to our initial thought, which is wtf kind of kid requiring parental supervision is shaping eerily realistic looking bottles of pills and razor blades for fun? Play Doh, the fun sad toy that tastes like tears!
Play Doh Ads Make Crying Out For Help Fun
By cwalters September 16, 2009
- brought to you by the letter $ Pokemon Go, Iron Man Play-Doh, Game Of Life: Empire Among 2016 Tasteless Toys Nominees
- dil-doh Play-Doh Will Replace Phallic Toy Frosting Extruders On Request
- dil-doh Parents Are Upset About This Play-Doh Extruder For Some Reason
- blogher Baby Toy Company Thinks Fake Prescription Bottles Filled With Candy Are A Good Idea
- toady time Barbie Girl Scout, Cartoon Network App, Mini Mall Lead This Year’s List Of Worst Toys