These Play Doh ads from Singapore don’t seem to be aimed at kids. Then again, the message “safe no matter what you make” seems to be aimed directly at parents of kids who play with Play Doh, which leads us back to our initial thought, which is wtf kind of kid requiring parental supervision is shaping eerily realistic looking bottles of pills and razor blades for fun? Play Doh, the fun sad toy that tastes like tears!
Play Doh Ads Make Crying Out For Help Fun
By cwalters September 16, 2009
- fun for all ages Hasbro’s Latest Venture Brings Toy Cats To Life To Be Companions To The Elderly
- we know what you're reading Mattel, Viacom, Hasbro Accused Of Tracking Kids’ Online Behavior
- A mixed message? Critics: Putting Fitness Trackers In McDonald’s Happy Meals Doesn’t Make Them Healthy Meals
- the un-fun zone Parents Of Child With Cerebral Palsy Say IKEA Wouldn’t Allow Him In Play Area
- Who Plays With What? 5 Things We Learned About LEGO’s Boy & Girl Lines