A restaurant in Dubai gave a 25% discount to a party of birthday diners after they found four bugs in their food. Says a restaurant official, “The guys thought being friendly and having a joke about the environment would relax the diners because it was a birthday, but unfortunately it didn’t.” We sort of think after the second or third bug, you should probably just comp the meal—and then shut down the restaurant for fumigation.
Restaurant Gives 25% Discount To Birthday Diners, Writes "Bug On Food" For Reason On Check
By cwalters March 25, 2008
- happy thanksgiving Restaurant Made Hundreds Of Customers Sick On Thanksgiving Day
- food poisoning Restaurant Where 260 Diners Got Ill On Thanksgiving Has Closed Its Doors
- insulting receipts These Restaurant Employees Should Probably Stop Mocking Customers On Their Tabs
- how rude Restaurant Employee Reports Chef To The Police For Spitting In Customer’s Food
- follow ups Atheist Group Points Out Diner’s “Praying In Public” Discount Is A Civil Rights Violation