A restaurant in Dubai gave a 25% discount to a party of birthday diners after they found four bugs in their food. Says a restaurant official, “The guys thought being friendly and having a joke about the environment would relax the diners because it was a birthday, but unfortunately it didn’t.” We sort of think after the second or third bug, you should probably just comp the meal—and then shut down the restaurant for fumigation.
Restaurant Gives 25% Discount To Birthday Diners, Writes "Bug On Food" For Reason On Check
By cwalters March 25, 2008
- insulting receipts These Restaurant Employees Should Probably Stop Mocking Customers On Their Tabs
- Loaded Baked Potato = Bugs? Wendy’s Customer Says She Found Bugs In Baked Potato; Restaurant Says They Are Sprouts
- diners only Popular BBQ Joint Bans Professional Spot-Holders From Long Lines
- creepy crawly extras Man Claims Burger King Sandwich Was Covered In Ants
- not okay Sonic Drive-In Fires Worker Over Receipts With Offensive Language