This is what happens when you let robots select up-and-coming stories for your banner ad on Digg. Although now that I think about it, I’m not sure I’d ever let a Digg story be assigned to my brand, automatically or otherwise, without looking at it first. (Thanks to Jeff!)
Robots Play Trick On McDonald's Advertisement
By cwalters November 27, 2009
- keeping up with McDonald's Competitors Looked To Their Wallets To Prepare For McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast
- beep bop boop bop Wendy’s Installing Self-Ordering Kiosks In 1,000 Restaurants
- Mascot Massacre Poll: Is McDonald’s New Happy Meal Mascot The Creepiest Fast Food Shill Yet?
- trendy tropes Starbucks: Our Ads With Men Named Duncan Came Before Taco Bell’s Ronald McDonald Spots
- makeover madness McDonald’s Is Sending Ronald McDonald To Work On Twitter In A New Outfit