“Condom!” is a free ringtone for your phone. It’s being promoted in India as part of a campaign to normalize condom use, but there’s no reason you can’t put it on your own phone to impress and amaze fellow diners, bus riders, church goers, etc. It’s also catchy! [Crave]
By cwalters August 22, 2008
- i need juice 7 Ways To Not Be Annoying About Charging Your Phone At A Bar
- faking it Groupon Australia Sold Boxes Of Counterfeit Durex Condoms
- you make the call Is It Wrong For A Restaurant To Tell Diners To Remove Google Glass?
- keep austin waiting Austin’s First SXSW Without Uber And Lyft Not Going Well
- i see what you see Beware: Video-Jackers Can See Everything You Type On Your Smartphone