“Condom!” is a free ringtone for your phone. It’s being promoted in India as part of a campaign to normalize condom use, but there’s no reason you can’t put it on your own phone to impress and amaze fellow diners, bus riders, church goers, etc. It’s also catchy! [Crave]
By cwalters August 22, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Lawmakers Renew Push To Curb Unwanted Robocalls
- Apple Music Is Worse Because You Can’t Delete It From Your iDevice
- Passenger Arrested For Hijacking NYC Bus After Driver Told Her To Stop Smoking
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- Sprint Will Stop Offering 2-Year Phone Contracts By The End Of This Year