“Walmart will charge me 50 cents more for the luxury of getting 10 bars instead of just 5!” Mike write when he submitted this photo using the Consumerist Tipster App. He’s being unfair: who doesn’t want to pay extra for the privilege of dragging a bigger box home from the Super Walmart?
Someone Needs To Talk To Kellogg’s About The Meaning Of ‘Value’
- walmartia Portland Will No Longer Invest In Walmart
- Changing the rewards Walmart Launches Revamped Credit Card Rewards Program
- More Drawbacks For Gift Cards Walmart Offers Gift Card Trade-In Program If You Don’t Mind Getting Less Than The Card Is Worth
- walkman Raiders Of The Lost Walmart Find Another MP3 Player Case That No One Will Buy
- doing it ourselves Walmart To Open Dairy Processing Plant, Will Make Its Own Milk For 600 Stores