“Walmart will charge me 50 cents more for the luxury of getting 10 bars instead of just 5!” Mike write when he submitted this photo using the Consumerist Tipster App. He’s being unfair: who doesn’t want to pay extra for the privilege of dragging a bigger box home from the Super Walmart?
Someone Needs To Talk To Kellogg’s About The Meaning Of ‘Value’
More From Consumerist
- Walmart Launches Revamped Credit Card Rewards Program
- Walmart To Open Dairy Processing Plant, Will Make Its Own Milk For 600 Stores
- Walmart Comes To Town, Other Stores Close, Then Walmart Leaves
- Dollar General Buys 41 Closed Walmart Express Store Locations
- Walmart Ditching Wild Oats Organic Brand After 2 Years