“Walmart will charge me 50 cents more for the luxury of getting 10 bars instead of just 5!” Mike write when he submitted this photo using the Consumerist Tipster App. He’s being unfair: who doesn’t want to pay extra for the privilege of dragging a bigger box home from the Super Walmart?
Someone Needs To Talk To Kellogg’s About The Meaning Of ‘Value’
- Changing the rewards Walmart Launches Revamped Credit Card Rewards Program
- doing it ourselves Walmart To Open Dairy Processing Plant, Will Make Its Own Milk For 600 Stores
- trading one for the other Dollar General Buys 41 Closed Walmart Express Store Locations
- small town values Walmart Comes To Town, Other Stores Close, Then Walmart Leaves
- what's it worth to you? Target Jumps On Gift Card Exchange Bandwagon; Offers Customers Less Than Cards Are Worth