The Girl Scout are going through a modernization revamp, and it tastes delicious. Besides testing out accepting credit cards via smartphone, they have also opened up several “pop-up” shops in each of the five New York boroughs. That’s right, a physical location that you can drive to to purchase Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Samoas that has regular business hours. And unlike the front of a grocery store, they’re inside a building. Here’s a list of their cookie depots, which will be open until May 5. If one of these was opened in your town, would you frequent it?
Girl Scouts Open Pop-Up Shops In NYC
By Ben Popken March 28, 2011
- not made with real girl scouts Breakfast Cereals In Girl Scout Cookie Flavors Are Now A Thing
- how sweet it is Police Buy Hundreds Of Boxes Of Cookies After Some Jerk Berates Girl Scouts
- Give Me S'More Cookies Please Girl Scouts Debuting Two S’Mores Cookie Varieties For 100-Year Anniversary
- cookies 4 sale Girl Scouts Want To Know How Pallets Of Girl Scout Cookies Ended Up At Discount Stores
- In Real Life Report: Amazon To Open 100 Pop-Up Stores In Next Year