The Girl Scout are going through a modernization revamp, and it tastes delicious. Besides testing out accepting credit cards via smartphone, they have also opened up several “pop-up” shops in each of the five New York boroughs. That’s right, a physical location that you can drive to to purchase Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Samoas that has regular business hours. And unlike the front of a grocery store, they’re inside a building. Here’s a list of their cookie depots, which will be open until May 5. If one of these was opened in your town, would you frequent it?
Girl Scouts Open Pop-Up Shops In NYC
By Ben Popken March 28, 2011
- cookies sound good right now Girl Scout Provides One-Stop Shopping By Selling Cookies Outside Medical Marijuana Clinic
- drinking and eating What’s The Best Beer To Pair With Your Girl Scout Cookies?
- not made with real girl scouts Breakfast Cereals In Girl Scout Cookie Flavors Are Now A Thing
- resistance is futile Girl Scouts Charging More Per Box Of Cookies In Some Areas Because They Know You Can’t Resist
- snax New Products: Girl Scout Cookie Ice Cream Bars, Taco Bell Sauce Packet Chips