Apparently, not all of Groupon’s controversial ads were shown during the Super Bowl. Conan O’Brien unearthed an ad for the site you may have missed.
Conan O'Brien Presents Newest Groupon Ad
- yo quiero something else Taco Bell Will Reportedly Use Super Bowl To Announce Year-Old “Quesalupa” Idea
- An Announcement That Isn't Taco Bell Taking Pre-Orders For “Surprise” Super Bowl Item That’s Probably A Quesalupa
- bigvertising San Francisco Wants High-Rise Verizon And Visa Ads To Come Down Before Super Bowl
- reading is not believing No, This Denver Broncos Fan Isn’t Trying To Sell His House For Super Bowl Tickets
- An Announcement That Isn't Taco Bell Teases New Menu Item By Not Providing Any Details On It