Apparently, not all of Groupon’s controversial ads were shown during the Super Bowl. Conan O’Brien unearthed an ad for the site you may have missed.
Conan O'Brien Presents Newest Groupon Ad
More From Consumerist
- Taco Bell Will Reportedly Use Super Bowl To Announce Year-Old “Quesalupa” Idea
- Taco Bell Taking Pre-Orders For “Surprise” Super Bowl Item That’s Probably A Quesalupa
- San Francisco Wants High-Rise Verizon And Visa Ads To Come Down Before Super Bowl
- No, This Denver Broncos Fan Isn’t Trying To Sell His House For Super Bowl Tickets
- Fake Food Festivals Want To Gobble Up Your Credit Card Info, Sell Fake Tickets