Dan’s name is Dan, but Panera seems to have heard differently, as evidenced by this receipt. “We all had a good laugh,” Damn, oh damn, I mean, Dan, writes.
Customer "Damn," Your Order Is Ready
By Ben Popken April 1, 2010
- no soup additives for you Panera Says Its Entire Soup Menu Is Now Devoid Of All Artificial Ingredients
- keep it secret keep it safe Panera Suing Former IT Exec And His New Employer Papa John’s Over Trade Secrets
- bacon is the new bacon Panera Nixing Artificial Additives In New “Clean Bacon”
- a different kind of poisoning Panera Restaurant Shut Down Due To High Carbon Monoxide Levels
- great eggspectations Panera Pledges To Move To Only Cage-Free Eggs By 2020, Wants You To Eat More Plants