Sometimes you need to leave the house, for instance to go to the supermarket or to attend a job interview, and let’s face it: that’s when the Snuggie fails you. Until they make the formal Snuggie, there’s at least PajamaJeans. They’re like sweatpants, but disguised as jeans. Sadly they’re only for the ladies right now, so guys will have to stick to sweatpants when they give up on life.
PajamaJeans Help You Pretend You're Wearing Jeans
By cwalters February 18, 2010
- snuggie world domination The Snuggie Is Back, Somehow Even Worse Than Before
- nice try Disingenuous Shoplifting Suspects Claim They Misunderstood “Tax-Free Holiday” Concept
- i'm a self-starter Using Times New Roman On Your Résumé Is Like “Putting On Sweatpants For A Job Interview”
- mississippi Mississippi Small Town Has The Bacon Bowl Blues
- nice hat Nobody Needs A Taco Hat From Taco Bell’s “Live Más” Store