Sometimes you need to leave the house, for instance to go to the supermarket or to attend a job interview, and let’s face it: that’s when the Snuggie fails you. Until they make the formal Snuggie, there’s at least PajamaJeans. They’re like sweatpants, but disguised as jeans. Sadly they’re only for the ladies right now, so guys will have to stick to sweatpants when they give up on life.
PajamaJeans Help You Pretend You're Wearing Jeans
By cwalters February 18, 2010
- blue jean blues Go Full MacGyver With This 5-Step Process For Getting Gum Off Your Jeans
- megafire Passsengers On Exploded Megabus Get Inadequate Compensation For Bags, Can’t Get Legal Help
- i don't know how to feel Levi’s Turns A Schoolyard Threat Into A Style With “Wedgie Fit” Jeans
- raiders of the las mark Oakland Raiders File Trademark Applications For “Las Vegas Raiders”
- just for her “Pinkwashing” May Soon Be A Marketing Ploy Of The Past