Sometimes you need to leave the house, for instance to go to the supermarket or to attend a job interview, and let’s face it: that’s when the Snuggie fails you. Until they make the formal Snuggie, there’s at least PajamaJeans. They’re like sweatpants, but disguised as jeans. Sadly they’re only for the ladies right now, so guys will have to stick to sweatpants when they give up on life.
PajamaJeans Help You Pretend You're Wearing Jeans
By cwalters February 18, 2010
- pick a side Federal Court Resolves Crucial Question: Is The Snuggie A Blanket Or A Garment?
- as seen in private arbitration Your New Stormtrooper Snuggie Comes With A Surprise: It Strips You Of Your Right To File A Lawsuit
- nice try Disingenuous Shoplifting Suspects Claim They Misunderstood “Tax-Free Holiday” Concept
- as seen on TV Makers Of ‘As Seen On TV’ Products Sue Amazon Over “Rampant” Counterfeiting
- snuggie world domination The Snuggie Is Back, Somehow Even Worse Than Before