This looks like a great place to find good deals—except when it’s not. Derek, who snapped the photo in his mall over the weekend, notes that “At least they made sure the disclaimer was large enough for all to see.”
It Depends On What The Meaning Of "All" Is
By cwalters August 19, 2009
- ho ho no no Should Malls Charge Kids For The Privilege Of Visiting Santa Claus?
- hungry birds Walmart Shoppers Surprised To See Flock Of Snacking Birds Camped Out In Store’s Meat Section
- dress for success This Cake Featuring A Ken Doll Wearing A Ruffled Pink Dress Is Selling Like Crazy
- costumed copyright crusaders Disney Not Happy About Snow White, Captain America Seen At Chinese Theme Park
- in this corner peter cottontail Costumed Easter Bunny Brawls With Customer At NJ Mall