This looks like a great place to find good deals—except when it’s not. Derek, who snapped the photo in his mall over the weekend, notes that “At least they made sure the disclaimer was large enough for all to see.”
It Depends On What The Meaning Of "All" Is
By cwalters August 19, 2009
- santa claus is coming to minneapolis Mall Of America Hosts Its First Black Santa
- mall madness Why Is The Mall Of America Getting Bigger While Malls Everywhere Else Are Dying Off?
- ho ho no no Should Malls Charge Kids For The Privilege Of Visiting Santa Claus?
- let's go down the shore How To Not Suck At Booking A Vacation Rental
- hungry birds Walmart Shoppers Surprised To See Flock Of Snacking Birds Camped Out In Store’s Meat Section