Hey, look! Comcast has their very own blog! It features mostly regular company news about Comcast services and the adventures of employees and executives, but at least it allows comments. Even Consumerist favorite Frank Eliason, Director of Digital Care (aka @comcastcares on Twitter) has joined in the fun.
By Laura Northrup July 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Customers Report Nationwide Phone Outage
- Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- Comcast User’s Bot Tweets At Comcast Whenever His Internet Speed Gets Too Slow
- Comcast “Cares” On Twitter. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Comcast Makes Slight Improvements To Its Broadband Program For Low-Income Households