Hey, look! Comcast has their very own blog! It features mostly regular company news about Comcast services and the adventures of employees and executives, but at least it allows comments. Even Consumerist favorite Frank Eliason, Director of Digital Care (aka @comcastcares on Twitter) has joined in the fun.
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Customers Report Nationwide Phone Outage
- Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- Comcast “Cares” On Twitter. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Comcast User’s Bot Tweets At Comcast Whenever His Internet Speed Gets Too Slow
- Comcast Insists Its Twitter Account Isn’t A Robot; Just Assumes Everyone’s An Angry Customer