Hey, look! Comcast has their very own blog! It features mostly regular company news about Comcast services and the adventures of employees and executives, but at least it allows comments. Even Consumerist favorite Frank Eliason, Director of Digital Care (aka @comcastcares on Twitter) has joined in the fun.
- blast from the past Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company
- when kabletown calls Prank Callers Trolling Comcast Twitter Feed For Victims
- Not taking calls Comcast Customers Report Nationwide Phone Outage
- complaints Comcast User’s Bot Tweets At Comcast Whenever His Internet Speed Gets Too Slow
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank