Hey, look! Comcast has their very own blog! It features mostly regular company news about Comcast services and the adventures of employees and executives, but at least it allows comments. Even Consumerist favorite Frank Eliason, Director of Digital Care (aka @comcastcares on Twitter) has joined in the fun.
- blast from the past Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company
- when kabletown calls Prank Callers Trolling Comcast Twitter Feed For Victims
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Says It’s Working On Making It Harder To Change Customers’ Names To “A**hole”
- kids these days amirite Cable Lobbyists Pretending To Be Cool Digital Hipsters To Convince Youth That Net Neutrality Is Bad
- rant on Even Politicians Spend The Day Rage-Tweeting About Comcast