A shit-ton of bees have infested this foreclosed home in Florida, creating a hive the size of a small child on the exterior, and chasing and harassing the neighbor’s daughter. See, that’s them in this picture. According to the article, bees and raccoons are infesting foreclosures across Florida. Nobody can find the owners or banks that are supposed to own and take care care of them.
Giant Bee Swarm Overtakes Foreclosure
By Ben Popken March 19, 2009
- sad Man Buys Foreclosed House, Finds Decomposed Previous Occupant
- Too Little Too Late? Detroit Selling Foreclosed Homes For $1,000 In City’s Latest Attempt To Rebuild
- missing persons Contractor Cleans Out Foreclosed House, Finds Deceased Owner
- not the bees!! Ace And TrueValue Hardware Consider Maybe Not Selling Insecticides That May Harm Bees
- home sweet home New York Homeowners Evicting 1 Million Bees Living In Their House