“Maybe O’Leary was just taking the piss this morning… Michael makes a lot of this stuff up as he goes along and while this has been discussed internally there are no immediate plans to introduce it,” said a RyanAir spokesperson in response to the CEO announcing this morning they were thinking about having coin-operated lavatory doors onboard the aircraft.
RyanAir Mighta Just Been Making Up Toilet Fee Idea
By Ben Popken February 27, 2009
- trimming the fat Even Ryanair Thinks Having 108 Separate Baggage Fees Might Be A Little Excessive
- i hear you Ryanair Opens Itself Up To Passenger Complaints With New “Rate My Flight” App
- not so cheap Cheapo Euro Airline Ryanair Goes Upscale, Wants To Get Into Corporate Jet Business
- no smoking means no smoking Spare Electronics Battery Catches Fire Aboard Delta Air Lines Flight
- The Whole Package Ryanair Getting Into The Hotel Business?