Citi’s been burned enough by its cardholders’ profligate spending, apparently. Check out the message on this activation sticker on a new card. We like the inclusion of a sort of Yin-yang background, as if to remind us that debt and repayment are equal elements of the consumer credit world. A balance must be maintained! Just, you know, not so high a balance that you can’t make your monthly payments.(Thanks to Jerry!)
Citi Credit Card Cautions You Against Spending
By cwalters September 30, 2008
- cutting the card My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- do you fit the bill? 5 Signs That You Shouldn’t Be Using Credit Cards
- Free Scores And Higher Fees Citibank Raises Fees For Accounts, But Plans To Offer Free Credit Reports To Some Customers
- the art of the upsell Nation’s Largest Privately-Owned Bank Must Return $28M To Credit Card Customers
- The Debt of Education As Many As 1-in-3 Student Loans May Be Delinquent