Warner Brothers forgot to include the advertised iPod-compatible digital file on its Blu-ray copy of “Speed Racer.” It’s now offering an online trade, where owners of the disc can exchange their PlaysForSure authorization code for an iTunes store redemption code. (When filling out the form, for “Support Request Type” select “Authorization Code and Licenses”.) [warnerbros] (Thanks to Sabler!)
By cwalters September 23, 2008
- the power of the little c 4 Ways Copyright Law Actually Controls Your Whole Digital Life
- not that surprising actually We’re All Watching Digital Video, But Most Of Us Aren’t Buying Any
- pirates be here Warner Bros. Trying To Block Devices That Get Around 4K Video Copyright Protection
- the one with the copyright notice Pirate A 20-Year-Old Friends Episode, Get Hit With A $20 Bill From Warner Bros.
- Going Hollywood Walmart Launches Digital Video Service So Customers Who Still Buy Blu-rays, DVDs Will Redeem Digital Copies