Consumerist reader David saw this awesome special in his local Wendy’s restaurant. We wonder what kind of special magic goes into a Frosty to warrant a $5.99 price increase. Bacon grease? Extra HFCS? A no-spit guarantee? A short song and dance from the cashier? Or maybe they spend the extra money on “how to label signs properly” classes for the staff.
This Frosty Must Be Delicious
By cwalters September 3, 2008
- well that seems excessive Attacking A Cashier, Order Screens Because You’re Unhappy With Your Food Joins Long List Of Customer Overreactions
- 'tis the season to bingewatch A Whole Bunch Of Christmas Movies You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family
- the best-laid pizza plans T-Mobile Will Give Away Free Lyft Rides Instead Of Pizza After Domino’s Struggles To Keep Up With Promo
- beep bop boop bop Wendy’s Installing Self-Ordering Kiosks In 1,000 Restaurants
- Another McDonald's Change McDonald’s Ends “Create Your Taste” Customized Burger Program