Consumerist reader David saw this awesome special in his local Wendy’s restaurant. We wonder what kind of special magic goes into a Frosty to warrant a $5.99 price increase. Bacon grease? Extra HFCS? A no-spit guarantee? A short song and dance from the cashier? Or maybe they spend the extra money on “how to label signs properly” classes for the staff.
This Frosty Must Be Delicious
By cwalters September 3, 2008
- well that seems excessive Attacking A Cashier, Order Screens Because You’re Unhappy With Your Food Joins Long List Of Customer Overreactions
- Another McDonald's Change McDonald’s Ends “Create Your Taste” Customized Burger Program
- Doesn't Work That Way Target Makes Changes To Coupon Policy
- more meat on the menu Not Content To Remain In The Burger Realm, Wendy’s Expands The Baconator Brand To Fries
- go team bacon Wendy’s Baconator Brings A Backup Team To New Zealand