Consumerist reader David saw this awesome special in his local Wendy’s restaurant. We wonder what kind of special magic goes into a Frosty to warrant a $5.99 price increase. Bacon grease? Extra HFCS? A no-spit guarantee? A short song and dance from the cashier? Or maybe they spend the extra money on “how to label signs properly” classes for the staff.
This Frosty Must Be Delicious
By cwalters September 3, 2008
- Doesn't Work That Way Target Makes Changes To Coupon Policy
- consumerist post experience Wendy’s Is Not Serving Salads, They’re Serving A ‘Salad Experience’
- Loaded Baked Potato = Bugs? Wendy’s Customer Says She Found Bugs In Baked Potato; Restaurant Says They Are Sprouts
- fast food fights Police: Wendy’s Customer Trashed Restaurant Because She Was “Dissatisfied” With Her Order
- Meal Deal Wars McDonald’s Makes “McPick 2 for $5” Official… For A Limited Time