Committee Caller is a free service that lets you easily call an entire congressional committee. Just select the House or Senate committee, or subcommittee, and entire your phone number. Click the “put me in touch with democracy” button to activate. The system then calls you after it’s connected your call to that representatives front office. Press asterisk to end the call. Then rate the call by pressing 0-5, 5 being the best, and the system moves on to calling the next committee member. A neat way to make your voice heard, (like telling them to support the Arbitration Fairness Act), though our primer on writing to Congress is pretty great, too.
Easily Phone An Entire Congressional Committe
By consumerist.com December 17, 2007
- 25 helens agree... 25 Attorneys General Agree: Close Government’s Robocall Debt-Collection Loophole
- stop calling me! Woman Sues Kohl’s After Receiving Thousands Of Robocalls Intended For Ex-Boyfriend
- war of words Congressional Committee Grills FCC About The Way They Do The Things They Do
- let's try this again Anti-Robocall “ROBOCOP Act” Gets New Life In Senate
- another day in DC Popular E-Mail Privacy Bill May Get Unpopular, Privacy-Reducing Amendments In Senate