Committee Caller is a free service that lets you easily call an entire congressional committee. Just select the House or Senate committee, or subcommittee, and entire your phone number. Click the “put me in touch with democracy” button to activate. The system then calls you after it’s connected your call to that representatives front office. Press asterisk to end the call. Then rate the call by pressing 0-5, 5 being the best, and the system moves on to calling the next committee member. A neat way to make your voice heard, (like telling them to support the Arbitration Fairness Act), though our primer on writing to Congress is pretty great, too.
Easily Phone An Entire Congressional Committe
By consumerist.com December 17, 2007
- this is why we can't have nice things Why These 5 Pro-Consumer Bills Won’t Become Law In 2014
- hangin' on the telephone Phone Companies Can Filter Out Robocalls, They Just Aren’t Doing It
- i am calling with a great offer Consumers Put Robocall-Blocking Devices To The Test
- scamalamadingdong FCC: Don’t Be Fooled By Callers Posing As Utility Employees Demanding Payment
- 25 helens agree... 25 Attorneys General Agree: Close Government’s Robocall Debt-Collection Loophole