Whole Foods is recalling its 365 Organic Everyday Value™ Swiss Milk Chocolate Bars with Rice Crisps, 3-ounce size, with a Best If Used By date of 11/21/07, because the batch may contain undeclared hazelnuts, walnuts, and pecans. [FDA]
By cwalters December 17, 2007
More From Consumerist
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- October Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Beware Of Surprise Cheese Curls
- Seasonal Bags Of Dove Chocolate Recalled Due To Surprise Snickers, Allergy Concerns
- Sunflower Seeds, Snacks, And Salads Recalled For Possible Listeria Contamination
- Hostess Recalls Ding Dongs, Zingers, Donuts, And Chocodiles For Possible Peanut Contamination