A turducken, in case you don’t know, is a turkey stuffed with a duck, stuffed with a chicken. We know. Fantastic idea. Anyway, turducken is the stuff of legends, so we thought we’d try to help the dream become reality with a few links to some turducken HOWTO action. Thanksgiving isn’t until tomorrow! There’s still time for turducken! —MEGHANN MARCO
HOWTO: Cook a Turducken
- meats within meats How Do You Ship A Turducken?
- flying the fowl-filled skies Can I Fly With A Turducken In My Carry-On This Thanksgiving?
- not so great eggspectations It Ain’t Over Yet: Bird Flu Aftershocks Will Keep Egg, Whole Turkey Prices High
- that's a lot of corndog Arizona Diamondbacks Selling $25 Corndog Stuffed With Cheese, Bacon, Dreams
- just say no to drugged-up poultry Is Your Thanksgiving Turkey On Drugs?