A turducken, in case you don’t know, is a turkey stuffed with a duck, stuffed with a chicken. We know. Fantastic idea. Anyway, turducken is the stuff of legends, so we thought we’d try to help the dream become reality with a few links to some turducken HOWTO action. Thanksgiving isn’t until tomorrow! There’s still time for turducken! —MEGHANN MARCO
HOWTO: Cook a Turducken
- just say no to drugged-up poultry Is Your Thanksgiving Turkey On Drugs?
- christmas creep Please Stop Sharing This Photo Of A Nordstrom Anti-Christmas Creep Poster
- yawn Survey Says: Supermarkets’ Turkey Giveaways Aren’t That Exciting To Younger Shoppers
- brown thursday Target Will Open At 6:00 PM On Thanksgiving Day
- I hate everything Marketers Are Robbing ‘Black Friday’ Of Any Meaning That It Ever Had