As if you needed any more reason to visit Wisconsin (Home of Harley Davidson! Beer! Free snow every winter! People say “please” and “thank you”!), Milwaukee’ Department of Public Works is embarking on a pilot program this winter to figure out if cheese brine can be added to rock salt and applied to the streets. The one problem with this plan? The brine apparently has a distinctive odor. My guess is limburger. [Milwaukee Journal Sentinel]
Welcome To Wisconsin: Where The Streets Are Literally Flowing With Cheese
- cheese news McDonald’s Serving Deep Fried Cheese Curds In Wisconsin
- i feel all melty inside Police In Wisconsin Track Down $70K Worth Of Stolen Cheese
- aim for their cheeseheads McDonald’s Pushing Hot Cheese On Susceptible Wisconsinites In Test Of Its New “Lovin’ Value Menu”
- crimes against cheese Some Jerks Stole $160,000 Worth Of Cheese In Two Separate Thefts In Wisconsin
- i love you cheese We Can All Be Proud That A Wisconsin Cheese Won The World Championship Cheese Contest
Previous Mexican Restaurant: Sorry We Gave You Bloody Diarrhea. Please Come Back, Have A Free Burrito!