In the comments of yesterday’s Lane Bryant post, reader DeadPlasmaCell shared this terrible coupon for Babies R Us. The list of excluded items includes, essentially, the entire inventory of a Babies R Us store. What’s left? Clothes? It would be a nice coupon if it said “20% off any clothing item” instead (except for the excepted clothing lines) but that would be too simple and much, much too easy.
What Can This Babies R Us Coupon Actually Be Used For?
- macy's school of coupons Hotels.com Leap Year Promotion Specifically Excludes Pretty Much Every Hotel Everywhere
- coupon codes Abandon Your Online Shopping Cart, Get Coaxed Back With Coupon Codes
- the finest print Furniture Company Mocks Coupon Fine Print With Rambling 350-Word Disclaimer
- couponing is not a crime Banana Republic Accidentally Lets Customers Stack Coupon Codes, Notices, Cancels Orders
- deal daze Retail Rivals Pulling Out Their Own Deals In Effort To Compete With Prime Day