In the comments of yesterday’s Lane Bryant post, reader DeadPlasmaCell shared this terrible coupon for Babies R Us. The list of excluded items includes, essentially, the entire inventory of a Babies R Us store. What’s left? Clothes? It would be a nice coupon if it said “20% off any clothing item” instead (except for the excepted clothing lines) but that would be too simple and much, much too easy.
What Can This Babies R Us Coupon Actually Be Used For?
More From Consumerist
- Hotels.com Leap Year Promotion Specifically Excludes Pretty Much Every Hotel Everywhere
- Furniture Company Mocks Coupon Fine Print With Rambling 350-Word Disclaimer
- Retail Rivals Pulling Out Their Own Deals In Effort To Compete With Prime Day
- Toys “R” Us & Babies “R” Us Offering Discounts For Return Of Potentially Dangerous Products
- Here’s How To Recognize A Fake Coupon