Back in May a lotta parents were venting online about newly formulated Pampers Dry Max Diapers giving their kids bad diaper rash. The CPSC got almost 4,700 incident reports and investigated, but so far has not found any specific link that says the diapers are causing adverse reactions any different from normal diaper rash.
CPSC Says No Link Found Between Dry Max Diapers And Diaper Rash
By Ben Popken September 3, 2010
- safety It’s Very Gross And Very Dangerous When Dogs Eat Diapers
- burgernomics The Bacon Cheeseburger Index, And 6 Other Odd Economic Indicators
- dirty deeds Restaurant Gives Mom The Boot After She Changes Baby At Table
- read the label before you weep There’s A Preservative That Can Give You An Awful, Itchy Rash — And It’s Probably In Your Bathroom
- Dads Change Diapers Too Letter To Macy’s CEO Gets Changing Tables Installed In Men’s Restrooms