Back in May a lotta parents were venting online about newly formulated Pampers Dry Max Diapers giving their kids bad diaper rash. The CPSC got almost 4,700 incident reports and investigated, but so far has not found any specific link that says the diapers are causing adverse reactions any different from normal diaper rash.
CPSC Says No Link Found Between Dry Max Diapers And Diaper Rash
By Ben Popken September 3, 2010
- burgernomics The Bacon Cheeseburger Index, And 6 Other Odd Economic Indicators
- Dads Change Diapers Too Letter To Macy’s CEO Gets Changing Tables Installed In Men’s Restrooms
- looking for refunds Hoverboard Owners Report Issues Getting Refunds After Recall
- my deja vu's got deja vu Samsung Officially Recalls All Galaxy Note 7 Phones, Including Replacement Devices
- new kid on the block Amazon Planning To Sell Groceries, Diapers Under Its Private Label