Back in May a lotta parents were venting online about newly formulated Pampers Dry Max Diapers giving their kids bad diaper rash. The CPSC got almost 4,700 incident reports and investigated, but so far has not found any specific link that says the diapers are causing adverse reactions any different from normal diaper rash.
CPSC Says No Link Found Between Dry Max Diapers And Diaper Rash
By Ben Popken September 3, 2010
- safety It’s Very Gross And Very Dangerous When Dogs Eat Diapers
- burgernomics The Bacon Cheeseburger Index, And 6 Other Odd Economic Indicators
- scratching the surface Fitbit Sued Over Itch-And-Rash-Inducing Wristbands
- fitbit force CPSC Working With Fitbit On Mysterious Force Rash Issues
- fitbit force If You’re Into Rashes, Recalled Fitbit Force Goes For About $200 On eBay