Reader Ben snapped this pic of a sign at Wetzel’s Pretzels. It reads, “Strawberry Lemonade FOREVER.” Below that, it says, “For A Limited Time”. Apparently trying to resolve this paradox is what originally put Stephen Hawking in the wheelchair.
Wetzel's Pretzels Definition Of "Forever" Spawns Wormhole
By Ben Popken August 18, 2010
- street meat NYC Food Vendor Accused Of Charging Tourists $30 For A Hot Dog
- aw nuts Frito-Lay Recalls Rold Gold Pretzels Due To Possible Peanut Contamination In Flour
- heart-shaped food Snuggle Up And Share Some Valentine’s Day Specials And Meal Deals
- peanut contamination Here Are All Of The Snacks Included So Far In The Peanut-Contaminated Flour Recall
- hold me i'm scared Guy Fieri’s “Cheesecake Challenge” Looks Like Half A Cake Was Stabbed By Chips, Pretzels