It would appear that Apple is unhappy with yesterday’s bad news from Consumer Reports over the iPhone 4. Hmm, or maybe it just looks that way due to a goofy software glitch. At any rate, CNET is reporting that the company’s forum moderators are deleting any mention of Consumer Reports’ findings that the antenna issue is an inherent design flaw, and not just a software issue. But maybe that’s for CR’s own benefit as well, since CNET says many of the posts were from iPhone 4 fans who were “vehemently” defending the phone.
Apple Deleting Any Mention Of Consumer Reports Findings From Support Forum Threads?
By cwalters July 13, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Flaw In iPhone 6 Can Reportedly Render Some Devices Unusable
- Apple Sued Over “Touch Disease” Flaw In iPhone 6 Devices
- Apple Sent Two Technicians To Investigate Music Download Deletions
- After Unlocking iPhone On Its Own, Government Drops Effort To Compel Apple’s Help
- Fiat Chrysler Will Pay $1,500 Bug Bounties To Hackers Who Uncover Security Flaws