I know we all like to laugh at old homemaker ads, like where bad coffee will make your husband have an affair or the wrong douche will let the communists win, but here’s one that pushes it a step further. How? Dead babies. As the scary ad explains, a thermos keeps filthy germ-ridden flies away from the milk, and keeps the milk cold, and that means the milk won’t kill your baby. If you don’t buy this thermos, you may as well make your baby into terrible tasting instant coffee and use it to drive your husband into the arms of his secretary, because that’s what you deserve.
Old Thermos Ad: Use Our Product Or Your Baby Will Die!
By cwalters June 22, 2010
- iced is always nice We Tried It: “Making Coffee In Your Icebox” Is A Milky Proposition
- the past was terrible Great Moments In Badvertising History: Save Wives From Working, Doc Loves His Camels & Babies Guzzle Soda
- a stroll down the dairy aisle Yes You Can Milk A Reindeer: 9 Dairy Animals That Don’t Say “Moo”
- you know too much Scary Smart $199 Cup Knows That’s Not Just Orange Juice You’re Drinking
- impostors Researchers Find That Some Breast Milk Sold Online Contains Cow’s Milk