I know we all like to laugh at old homemaker ads, like where bad coffee will make your husband have an affair or the wrong douche will let the communists win, but here’s one that pushes it a step further. How? Dead babies. As the scary ad explains, a thermos keeps filthy germ-ridden flies away from the milk, and keeps the milk cold, and that means the milk won’t kill your baby. If you don’t buy this thermos, you may as well make your baby into terrible tasting instant coffee and use it to drive your husband into the arms of his secretary, because that’s what you deserve.
Old Thermos Ad: Use Our Product Or Your Baby Will Die!
By cwalters June 22, 2010
- a stroll down the dairy aisle Yes You Can Milk A Reindeer: 9 Dairy Animals That Don’t Say “Moo”
- the past was terrible 7 “Health” Products From The Past That Would Never Make It Onto Shelves Today
- your ad (now)here 1/3 Of American Adults Use Online Ad-Blockers, Few Publishers Try To Stop Them
- d'oh Facebook Thinks You Love Ads So Much, It’ll Helpfully Block Your Ad-Blocker For You
- brought to you by the letter $ Americans Apparently Don’t Hate Mobile Ads As Badly As Rest Of The World