Priceline hates hates hates giving refunds. But if you need one, or some other aspect of their non-existent customer service fixed, you can email email@example.com or OriginatesES@service.priceline.com. You will probably end up going to your bank to get the refund, but at least you know where to shove the cc. This information is also useful in case your 2-year old daughter is in the burn ward and you need to cancel a trip.
A Priceline Email Address That Humans Sometimes Read
By Ben Popken January 15, 2010
- Tinder For Hotel Rooms New Travel App Only Lets You Book Last-Minute Hotel Rooms
- fraudster's downfall Using Only His Phone, Man Scams 217 Macy’s Stores Into Issuing Fraudulent Refunds
- atyourservice GM Will Use OnStar To Zap Coupons Into Your Car
- travel and tragedy What Happens To Your Plane Ticket When There’s A Death In The Family?
- I Have Been and always shall be your friend Aereo Shutting Down “Temporarily” At 11:30 AM Today, Refunds Will Be Issued