Priceline hates hates hates giving refunds. But if you need one, or some other aspect of their non-existent customer service fixed, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or OriginatesES@service.priceline.com. You will probably end up going to your bank to get the refund, but at least you know where to shove the cc. This information is also useful in case your 2-year old daughter is in the burn ward and you need to cancel a trip.
A Priceline Email Address That Humans Sometimes Read
By Ben Popken January 15, 2010
- getting money back Amazon Stops Price-Matching Everything But TVs, So Here’s Your Guide To Other Retailers’ Policies
- we've got you covered Scammer Must Repay $7.75M For Running Bogus Prayer Center & Consumer Complaint Service
- your government at work 6 Things We Learned About The IRS’s Fight Against Fraud And Identity Theft
- Nothing Negative To See Here Angie Of Angie’s List Defends Policy Of Removing Negative Reviews If Customers Get Refunds
- a room of one's own Starwood Hotels, Priceline Sign Hospitality Deals With Cuba