Either this is the most awesome place to eat your pizza, or the most depressing, depending on how you view antiquities. I’m going to say awesome. After all, there was probably always a food stall of some sort nearby over the years.
World's Most Scenic Pizza Hut Location?
By cwalters November 17, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Here’s Where You Can Get Deals And Freebies In Celebration Of Pi Day
- Government Pushes Back Deadline For Restaurant Menu Labeling Again
- Longest-Running Pizza Hut Restaurant Set To Close After 55 Years
- Pizza Hut Latest Company Offering To Help Send Employees To College
- Whole Foods Recalling Frozen Pork Pepperoni Pizzas For Masquerading As Beef Pepperoni Pizzas In New England