Here’s a video from The Onion that pretty much sums up our nation’s automobile situation. The added incentive of a free Primus tape is really what sold me.
Ford Announces Solution To America's Car Woes: The 1993 Taurus
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- a horse of many colors A Brief History Of Car Colors — And Why Are We So Boring Now?
- pay up the volume Recording Industry Sues Ford, GM Over “CD-Ripping” Vehicles
- contaminated onions Reser’s Recalls Salads For Possible Listeria, Also Sold Under Walmart And Safeway Brands
- mpg is nothin' but a number Ford To Reimburse 200,000 Drivers For Another Batch Of Bad MPG Ratings