Here’s a video from The Onion that pretty much sums up our nation’s automobile situation. The added incentive of a free Primus tape is really what sold me.
Ford Announces Solution To America's Car Woes: The 1993 Taurus
- contaminated onions Reser’s Recalls Salads For Possible Listeria, Also Sold Under Walmart And Safeway Brands
- Another Day Six Recalls Ford Issues Six Recalls Covering 380,000 Vehicles Over Crash, Fire Risks
- Stay With Us! Love us! VW Offering Owners $2,000 “Loyalty Bonus” For Buying A New Car, Sticking With The Company
- look ma no hands Ford Now Offering Siri Eyes-Free Software Update For 5 Million Older Cars
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful