Alright slowpokes, you have less than a week to finally request your digital TV converter box coupons. The Department of Commerce plans to hand out the last $40 coupons on July 31. You don’t need a converter box if you pay for TV or have a newer set, but if you’ve been wondering where your stories have been since June 12, request a coupon while they’re still available.
Last Chance To Request $40 Digital TV Converter Box Coupons!
By consumeristcarey July 25, 2009
- what is 'tv' anyway You Can (Eventually) Use The Netflix App On Your Comcast Cable Box
- paper or pixels? Shoppers Using More Paper Coupons Than Digital Because It’s Simpler: No, Really
- breaking the bill The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Comcast Bill
- can't use that Lay’s Wants Me To Try Their New BBQ Chips, Sends Me Expired Coupon
- getting the sale Walmart Urging Customers To “Cut The Cable” With Promo