When reader Lynn asked an employee at the Tyson’s Corner Barnes & Noble in McLean, VA why the Diary of Anne Frank and the Guiness Book of World Records were shelved under fiction, he jokingly responded: “Some Albanian probably put it there.” Good one, Barnes & Noble!!! Full picture, inside.
Barnes & Noble Shelves "Diary of Anne Frank," "Guiness Book of World Records" Under Fiction
By consumeristcarey May 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Barnes & Noble Is Starting A Restaurant Group: Wait, What?
- Barnes & Noble Shuts Down Third-Party Marketplace For Over A Week, Shrugs
- Barnes & Noble Is Opening 4 New Prototype Stores, Closing Fewer Than Expected
- Could Barnes & Noble Stores Be Shrinking? Company Looking At New Formats
- No, Sears Does Not Owe You A $700 Play House For $12