When reader Lynn asked an employee at the Tyson’s Corner Barnes & Noble in McLean, VA why the Diary of Anne Frank and the Guiness Book of World Records were shelved under fiction, he jokingly responded: “Some Albanian probably put it there.” Good one, Barnes & Noble!!! Full picture, inside.
Barnes & Noble Shelves "Diary of Anne Frank," "Guiness Book of World Records" Under Fiction
By consumeristcarey May 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Barnes & Noble Decides New CEO ‘Was Not A Good Fit’
- Barnes & Noble Is Starting A Restaurant Group: Wait, What?
- Barnes & Noble Is Opening 4 New Prototype Stores, Closing Fewer Than Expected
- Could Barnes & Noble Stores Be Shrinking? Company Looking At New Formats
- All Those Smart Devices That Listen To Your House May Be Unlawfully Violating Kids’ Privacy