When reader Lynn asked an employee at the Tyson’s Corner Barnes & Noble in McLean, VA why the Diary of Anne Frank and the Guiness Book of World Records were shelved under fiction, he jokingly responded: “Some Albanian probably put it there.” Good one, Barnes & Noble!!! Full picture, inside.
Barnes & Noble Shelves "Diary of Anne Frank," "Guiness Book of World Records" Under Fiction
By consumeristcarey May 9, 2009
- closing the book Barnes & Noble Decides New CEO ‘Was Not A Good Fit’
- booze and books Barnes & Noble Is Starting A Restaurant Group: Wait, What?
- bookstores are back Barnes & Noble Is Opening 4 New Prototype Stores, Closing Fewer Than Expected
- election year Barnes & Noble Founder: Retail Climate Is Terrible, Sales Will Keep Falling
- what books? Colleges Give Up On Bookstores, Just Send Students To Amazon