When reader Lynn asked an employee at the Tyson’s Corner Barnes & Noble in McLean, VA why the Diary of Anne Frank and the Guiness Book of World Records were shelved under fiction, he jokingly responded: “Some Albanian probably put it there.” Good one, Barnes & Noble!!! Full picture, inside.
Barnes & Noble Shelves "Diary of Anne Frank," "Guiness Book of World Records" Under Fiction
By consumeristcarey May 9, 2009
- book learnin' Barnes & Noble To Train Employees To Not Be Jerks To Breastfeeding Moms
- booze and books Barnes & Noble Is Starting A Restaurant Group: Wait, What?
- closing the book Barnes & Noble Decides New CEO ‘Was Not A Good Fit’
- barnes & noble Barnes & Noble Might Have Smaller Stores, Still Won’t Price-Match Own Website
- barnes & no Barnes & Noble Shuts Down Third-Party Marketplace For Over A Week, Shrugs