Jennifer Reese decided to make six common food items and then determine whether it was better to go the homemade route or to buy from the store. We briefly considered making our own crackers last month in a fit of anger over how expensive generic saltines have become, so we’re glad someone did the research for us.
Is It Cheaper To Make Or To Buy? Six Foods Tested
By cwalters April 27, 2009
- really old soup Campbell’s Soup Tries Out Its Own Recipe From 1915
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- four-letter words Honey Maid Is Okay With People Hating Its Ad Showing “Wholesome” Gay Parents
- last call for ethanol CVS Will Limit Teens To Buying One Shot Of Boozy Laxative At A Time
- i wanna new-ish drug How Drug Companies Use “Product Hopping” To Fight Off Affordable Generic Drugs