Jennifer Reese decided to make six common food items and then determine whether it was better to go the homemade route or to buy from the store. We briefly considered making our own crackers last month in a fit of anger over how expensive generic saltines have become, so we’re glad someone did the research for us.
Is It Cheaper To Make Or To Buy? Six Foods Tested
By cwalters April 27, 2009
- extreme sandwich measures Guy Spends 6 Months, $1,500 To Make A Sandwich Entirely From Scratch
- last call for ethanol CVS Will Limit Teens To Buying One Shot Of Boozy Laxative At A Time
- buy now pay later Arby’s Restaurant Processes Six Months Worth Of Purchases In Single Night
- block the blockers With Ad-Blockers Coming To iPhone, Ad Industry Poised For A Fight
- four-letter words Honey Maid Is Okay With People Hating Its Ad Showing “Wholesome” Gay Parents