I saw this crowd outside the Jamba Juice on 3rd Ave and 61st today. They’re hiring. The job applicants stretched around the corner and down the block. At peak lunch time, there were only three customer inside. That’s pretty much the economy in a nutshell smoothie right there.
Job Seekers Crowd Jamba Juice. Customers? Not So Much.
By Ben Popken April 9, 2009
- education gulp Would You Learn To Code At Your Local 7-Eleven?
- pay up EU Regulators: Apple Owes Ireland $14.5 Billion In Back Taxes
- protecting yourself and your home 4 Tips From Contractors To Keep Your Home Remodel From Spiraling Out Of Control
- in the mouse's house Your Trip To A Disney Park Is Probably Going To Get More Expensive With New “Demand Pricing” System
- taking precautions Kroger Gets Rid Of Unrefrigerated Caramel Apples On Sticks Just To Be Sure