I saw this crowd outside the Jamba Juice on 3rd Ave and 61st today. They’re hiring. The job applicants stretched around the corner and down the block. At peak lunch time, there were only three customer inside. That’s pretty much the economy in a nutshell smoothie right there.
Job Seekers Crowd Jamba Juice. Customers? Not So Much.
By Ben Popken April 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Would You Learn To Code At Your Local 7-Eleven?
- EU Regulators: Apple Owes Ireland $14.5 Billion In Back Taxes
- 4 Tips From Contractors To Keep Your Home Remodel From Spiraling Out Of Control
- Your Trip To A Disney Park Is Probably Going To Get More Expensive With New “Demand Pricing” System
- Kroger Gets Rid Of Unrefrigerated Caramel Apples On Sticks Just To Be Sure