I saw this crowd outside the Jamba Juice on 3rd Ave and 61st today. They’re hiring. The job applicants stretched around the corner and down the block. At peak lunch time, there were only three customer inside. That’s pretty much the economy in a nutshell smoothie right there.
Job Seekers Crowd Jamba Juice. Customers? Not So Much.
By Ben Popken April 9, 2009
- naked transparency PepsiCo To Revise Labels On Naked Juice Drinks Following Lawsuit
- far from the lunching crowd Starbucks Still Really, Really Wants You To Come By For Lunch
- so how many months are you? How To Answer Rude (But Perfectly Legal) Personal Questions At A Job Interview
- education gulp Would You Learn To Code At Your Local 7-Eleven?
- hire and hire Chipotle Plans To Hire 4,000 People In Single Day