I saw this crowd outside the Jamba Juice on 3rd Ave and 61st today. They’re hiring. The job applicants stretched around the corner and down the block. At peak lunch time, there were only three customer inside. That’s pretty much the economy in a nutshell smoothie right there.
Job Seekers Crowd Jamba Juice. Customers? Not So Much.
By Ben Popken April 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Chipotle Plans To Hire 4,000 People In Single Day
- Would You Learn To Code At Your Local 7-Eleven?
- Target Must Pay $2.8M To Settle Claims Of Unfair Hiring Practices
- Lawsuit Claims American Airlines Workers Use Water Cooler Jugs To Ferry “Blue Juice” To Airplane Toilets
- 4 Tips From Contractors To Keep Your Home Remodel From Spiraling Out Of Control