Though you may know and love and/or fear it as The Snuggie, it’s marketed some states north of Minnesoata and east of Kentucky as The WTF Blanket. Here is its ad [NSFW], which, according to unconfirmed outsider sources on non-attribution background, could be angling to snatch up one of the the last Super Bowl ad slots using a modified eBay snipe-bot. [via Bon Jour, Pee Wee]
You Say Snuggie, I Say WTF Blanket
By Ben Popken January 31, 2009
- colonial pipeline Ruptured Gas Pipeline In Alabama May Mean East Coast Fuel Shortages
- bigvertising San Francisco Wants High-Rise Verizon And Visa Ads To Come Down Before Super Bowl
- reading is not believing No, This Denver Broncos Fan Isn’t Trying To Sell His House For Super Bowl Tickets
- the bot where it happens How Scalpers Make More Money Off Broadway’s ‘Hamilton’ Than The Show’s Producers
- the future is soon Could New DirecTV Streaming Service Be A Replacement For Satellite TV?