Though you may know and love and/or fear it as The Snuggie, it’s marketed some states north of Minnesoata and east of Kentucky as The WTF Blanket. Here is its ad [NSFW], which, according to unconfirmed outsider sources on non-attribution background, could be angling to snatch up one of the the last Super Bowl ad slots using a modified eBay snipe-bot. [via Bon Jour, Pee Wee]
You Say Snuggie, I Say WTF Blanket
By Ben Popken January 31, 2009
- pick a side Federal Court Resolves Crucial Question: Is The Snuggie A Blanket Or A Garment?
- as seen in private arbitration Your New Stormtrooper Snuggie Comes With A Surprise: It Strips You Of Your Right To File A Lawsuit
- snuggie world domination The Snuggie Is Back, Somehow Even Worse Than Before
- mississippi Mississippi Small Town Has The Bacon Bowl Blues
- the name lifewater was taken PepsiCo Will Advertise Fancy Water During The Super Bowl