People are cutting back from outsourced services and opting to do things themselves, like cleaning the house, walking the dog, making their own coffee, cutting their hair, or packing their lunch. Those who do say it saves money and gives a feeling of self-reliance. What have you started doing yourself lately that you used to pay people to do?
Newly Frugal Cut Back On Outsourced Services
By Ben Popken January 21, 2009
- cut it out 7 Household Expenses You Can (And Should) Cut
- help yourself Cruise Ship Passengers Helping Themselves To Free Coffee & Donuts At Homeless Shelter
- getting the sale Walmart Urging Customers To “Cut The Cable” With Promo
- snip snip American Apparel Laying Off Hundreds Of Workers, May Outsource Some Manufacturing
- just a little off the top Hair Stylist Gives Away Free Haircuts Every Weekend To NYC’s Homeless