Don’t buy grades from your kids, cautions Kiplinger—it’s a slippery slope, and confuses the issue, which should be about achievement and investing in the future rather than turning eduction into a Rewards Program that will eventually run dry or lose its appeal. [Kiplinger]
By cwalters October 4, 2007
- slippery slope Discover Card Program Rewards Students Who Get Good Grades. Is That Legal?
- dfs for kids! Groups Ask NFL To Shut Down Its Pre-Teen Fantasy Football Program
- how to not suck 15 Things You Need To Know About Life Insurance
- kick in the pants Kickstarter: Project Backers Must Get Rewards (But Leave Us Out Of It)
- house brands Sears Hires Experienced Consumer Appliance Executive To Run Hardlines, Maybe Sell Stuff