Don’t buy grades from your kids, cautions Kiplinger—it’s a slippery slope, and confuses the issue, which should be about achievement and investing in the future rather than turning eduction into a Rewards Program that will eventually run dry or lose its appeal. [Kiplinger]
By cwalters October 4, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Discover Card Program Rewards Students Who Get Good Grades. Is That Legal?
- Groups Ask NFL To Shut Down Its Pre-Teen Fantasy Football Program
- Uber Teams Up With Capital One For Rewards Program
- Sears Hires Experienced Consumer Appliance Executive To Run Hardlines, Maybe Sell Stuff
- Chipotle Will Begin Temporary Loyalty Program, Chiptopia, This Week