Man blogs effort to get Kia car that randomly turns off while driving it returned under Oregon lemon law.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
- Skirting The Rules Volkswagen Ordered To Recall 500K Vehicles Over Emission Violations
- No one Like a burning car Kia Recalls 87,000 Sedans For Potential Fire Hazard
- time for jail Impersonating A Sheriff And Pulling People Over While Test Driving A Car Ends Predictably For Oregon Man
- your mileage may vary EPA Wants Car Companies To Test Gas Mileage In Real World
- important questions Can You Be Arrested For Not Showing Your Driver’s License?