Man blogs effort to get Kia car that randomly turns off while driving it returned under Oregon lemon law.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
- breaking up is hard to do Tesla Supplier Says It Broke With Carmaker Over Autopilot Safety Concerns
- look ma no hands Tesla To Make New Cars Self-Driving, Won’t Actually Turn The System On
- bad consumers Police: Drunk Uber Passenger Stole His Driver’s Car, Crashed It Into Curb
- and away we go Uber’s Self-Driving Pickups Start Today In Pittsburgh
- the future is now SUV Turns Into Flying Car, Uses Roof Of Giant Eagle Supermarket As Crash-Landing Spot