FDA won’t update 30 year old regs for sunscreen, letting manufacturers get away with improbable claims, and leaving customers burnt.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
- What's The Number? 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Sunscreen This Year
- Not So Honest? Lawsuit Says Jessica Alba’s Honest Company Products Are Dishonest About “Natural” Claims
- back it up State Says “Drinkable Sunscreen” Is “Flat-Out Dangerous”
- seriously -- wear sunscreen Surgeon General’s Report: “We Need To Do Something” About Climbing Skin Cancer Rates
- compassionate use Outraged Strangers Beg Drug Company To Save 7-Year-Old’s Life