FDA won’t update 30 year old regs for sunscreen, letting manufacturers get away with improbable claims, and leaving customers burnt.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
- What's The Number? 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Sunscreen This Year
- these were a few of my favorite things Our Picks From 2015: Editors’ Favorite Stories Of The Year
- Getting dangerous Items out of your home Toys “R” Us & Babies “R” Us Offering Discounts For Return Of Potentially Dangerous Products
- checking the ingredient list Companies Agree To Stop Promoting Beauty Products With Synthetic Ingredients As “All Natural”
- feeling salty? Group Suing FDA For Failing To Cut Excess Sodium In The Food Supply