FDA won’t update 30 year old regs for sunscreen, letting manufacturers get away with improbable claims, and leaving customers burnt.
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
- What's The Number? 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Sunscreen This Year
- Not So Honest? Lawsuit Says Jessica Alba’s Honest Company Products Are Dishonest About “Natural” Claims
- back it up State Says “Drinkable Sunscreen” Is “Flat-Out Dangerous”
- seriously -- wear sunscreen Surgeon General’s Report: “We Need To Do Something” About Climbing Skin Cancer Rates
- Getting dangerous Items out of your home Toys “R” Us & Babies “R” Us Offering Discounts For Return Of Potentially Dangerous Products