And just when you thought advertisers couldn’t squirt another medium out of their sphincter… portapotties become the next great advertising medium, ending an ad-free tradition of smelly closets filled with other people’s feces that goes back to the crescent-moon outhouse of the early American frontier.
Portapotties Get Branded
By consumerist.com October 5, 2006
- branching out Spotify Introducing Streaming Videos On Its Mobile Apps
- not a shakedown AdBlock Plus Will Use An Independent Board To Choose Ads To Unblock
- something for everyone Here’s Where Voters Can Score Election Day Freebies & Deals
- what you tweet is not what you get Movie Producers Love Critic’s Tweet As An Ad… After Mention Of The Competition Is Edited Out
- big facebook is watching PSA: You Need To Update Your Facebook Privacy Settings Again To Opt Out Of New Targeted Ads