And just when you thought advertisers couldn’t squirt another medium out of their sphincter… portapotties become the next great advertising medium, ending an ad-free tradition of smelly closets filled with other people’s feces that goes back to the crescent-moon outhouse of the early American frontier.
Portapotties Get Branded
By consumerist.com October 5, 2006
More From Consumerist
- Spotify Introducing Streaming Videos On Its Mobile Apps
- AdBlock Plus Will Use An Independent Board To Choose Ads To Unblock
- PSA: You Need To Update Your Facebook Privacy Settings Again To Opt Out Of New Targeted Ads
- AdBlock Plus Goes Into The Business Of Selling Ads: Wait, What?
- San Francisco Wants High-Rise Verizon And Visa Ads To Come Down Before Super Bowl