We post a lot of stories during the week, and we know that most of you have jobs, families, lives, hobbies, nagging itches and other more important things to do than read every single thing we write. So for those who might be playing catch-up on the weekend, here are some of the things you might have missed…
Stories You Might Have Missed Because You Were Too Busy Being Awesome
April 5, 2014
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Says FCC Privacy Rules Will Hurt Consumers By Not Allowing Them To See More Comcast Ads
- Net Neutrality Is A Year Old Today. What’s Changed, What Hasn’t, And Where Does It Stand?
- Verizon: We Still Hate Net Neutrality And Hope It Loses, But We Love Net Neutrality!
- Cable Industry Doesn’t Understand Net Neutrality, Wants Netflix Investigated For Throttling
- Net Neutrality Opponents, FCC Get Their Long-Awaited Day To Argue In Court