We post a lot of stories during the week, and we know that most of you have jobs, families, lives, hobbies, nagging itches and other more important things to do than read every single thing we write. So for those who might be playing catch-up on the weekend, here are some of the things you might have missed…
Stories You Might Have Missed Because You Were Too Busy Being Awesome
April 5, 2014
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Says FCC Privacy Rules Will Hurt Consumers By Not Allowing Them To See More Comcast Ads
- anniversaries Net Neutrality Is A Year Old Today. What’s Changed, What Hasn’t, And Where Does It Stand?
- neutering neutrality Cable Industry Doesn’t Understand Net Neutrality, Wants Netflix Investigated For Throttling
- oh really? Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- okay wait what Verizon: We Still Hate Net Neutrality And Hope It Loses, But We Love Net Neutrality!