Taco Bell are pioneers of Fourth Meal, also known as “the tacos that you talk your one sober friend into picking up for you at 2 A.M.” For people who keep banker’s hours, the chain is introducing an expanded First Meal menu, or “breakfast.” This menu includes donut holes stuffed with Cinnabon cream cheese frosting and rolled in the chain’s signature mix of cinnamon, sugar, and some even more addictive substance. [Brand Eating]
Get Mini Cinnabon Donuts At Taco Bell Because Why The Heck Not
- on-trend Taco Bell Launching $1 “Morning Value Menu” In Nationwide Breakfast Expansion
- Nachos On The Go Taco Bell’s Portable “Walking Nachos” Spotted In The Wild
- cheese-ful photos Taco Bell Unveils Cheesy Core Burrito That Will Never Look As Good As The Photo
- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Is Taco Bell Testing An All-Day Breakfast Menu?
- An Announcement That Isn't Taco Bell Taking Pre-Orders For “Surprise” Super Bowl Item That’s Probably A Quesalupa