Because it is very not legal to go hunting for deer (or any animal, really) in the crowded parking lot of a Walmart, the man who shot one last March has had his hat handed to him by way of probation. The Indiana man avoided trial on charges of reckless endangerment, killing or taking big game unlawfully, failing to have a hunting license, discharging a weapon across a highway, discharging a weapon in a safety zone and using a motor vehicle to hunt illegally. [Tribune-Live]
Walmart Hunter Gets Probation For Shooting Deer In Parking Lot
- yer outta here Walmart Employee Says He Was Fired For Waiting 30 Minutes To Turn In $350 He Found In Parking Lot
- yer outta here Walmart Worker Says He Was Fired For Redeeming $5.10 Worth Of Cans He Found In Store Parking Lot
- the unwelcome mat Do You Have A Constitutional Right To Shop At Home Depot?
- literal monkey business Monkey Gets Loose In Walmart Parking Lot, Throws Down With Employee
- bad consumers Man Arrested For Allegedly Planting Chemical Weapon At California Walmart