The world is still full of magical surprises: today we learned that Jack Daniels-branded whiskey-filled chocolates are a thing. They’re made by Swiss chocolatier Goldkenn, and the worst things that any Amazon reviewers can say about them are that they’re “not for everyone” and that they melted in transit during some unseasonably hot weather. [Foodbeast]
Jack Daniels Whiskey Chocolate Bars Are A Thing
More From Consumerist
- Easter Sundae M&Ms Feature Chocolate And Mysterious White Substance
- Bloomingdale’s Apologizes For Ad Suggesting You Should Secretly Get Your Friend Drunk
- Why Do New Starbucks Drinks Have ‘Chocolatey’ Chips, Not Chocolate?
- Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems
- Dodge Recalls Nearly 450K Chargers Over Tire Jack Issues