The world is still full of magical surprises: today we learned that Jack Daniels-branded whiskey-filled chocolates are a thing. They’re made by Swiss chocolatier Goldkenn, and the worst things that any Amazon reviewers can say about them are that they’re “not for everyone” and that they melted in transit during some unseasonably hot weather. [Foodbeast]
Jack Daniels Whiskey Chocolate Bars Are A Thing
- badvertising Bloomingdale’s Apologizes For Ad Suggesting You Should Secretly Get Your Friend Drunk
- They're Watching You Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems
- exotic m&ms Easter Sundae M&Ms Feature Chocolate And Mysterious White Substance
- chocolatey Why Do New Starbucks Drinks Have ‘Chocolatey’ Chips, Not Chocolate?
- who made that? Judge: Nestlé, Hershey Don’t Have To Put Child Slave Labor Disclosure On Chocolate Labels