- Philadelphia Saves $2 Million By Not Prosecuting Pot Smokers
- Woman Faces Jail Time For Growing Veggies In Front Yard
- Uninsured Californian: I’m Stuck With $40K Medical Bill After Being Taken To Hospital Against My Will
- Want Both Netflix Streaming And DVDs? That Will Now Be $15.98
- Chase Hugs It Out With Man It Had Thrown In Jail For Cashing Non-Fake Check
Here’s something interesting for all of you Open Thread regulars: this was submitted to our Flickr pool. We thought that Tax Cat lived in Brooklyn, but he apparently not only drives and owns a car, but has established residency in Virginia. For tax reasons, we’re sure.