If you’re looking to cut expenses, here’s an argument for cancelling that gym membership. NYT profiles one guy who does all of his exercising outside, at no cost, in the middle of Manhattan. The jungle gyms, trails, and tracks of East River Park give him all the workout he needs, five days a week, in all weather. His hands are calloused from doing pushups on the sidewalk and at 48, 5 ft 8, and 185 pounds, he’s in top shape. So why bother dealing with early termination fees and snooty mirror gazers when you can enjoy being outside, for free?
Exercise In The Urban Jungle For Free
By Ben Popken July 8, 2011
- going up ClassPass Ticks Off NYC Customers By Raising Unlimited Membership Prices
- you're outta here Pregnant Woman Claims Gym Booted Her Because Her “Belly Was Hanging Out”
- columbia house for sports bras Yes, Real-Life Fabletics Stores Just Exist To Sell More ‘VIP Memberships’
- pokémon go away New Jersey Man Sues Over Pokemon Go Placing Critters In His Lawn Without Permission
- No Pokemon Playing here Pokemon Go: Some Businesses Embrace The Craze, Others Just Want It To Go Away