After years of happy marriage, Match.com has decided that one of our readers has probably had enough and emailed them a selection of potential mates. Our reader met the man they would eventually marry on Match.com in 2001 and both of them believed they deleted their profiles together in 2002. In 2005, they were married. But using sophisticated algorithms, Match.com has tried to hook our reader up again. Maybe there’s a built-in 7-Year Itch protocol that automatically detects when you’ve hit the 7-year mark and would potentially be interested in the dating site’s services again?
Match.com Thinks You Have 7-Year Itch
By Ben Popken May 20, 2011
More From Consumerist
- Walmart Knocks $1 Off Price Of 2-Year-Old Gaming Computer, Adds 44 Of Something
- Please Stop Sharing This Photo Of A Nordstrom Anti-Christmas Creep Poster
- Restaurant Critic Rails Against “Stupid And Broken” Star-Rating System
- Would You Get An IRS Tattoo If It Meant Never Paying Taxes Again?
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?