Here’s a conundrum. Reader Jim bought a new 12-pack of Quilted Northern Three-Ply and noticed that the diameter of the cardboard tube inside was about a quarter of an inch larger than his old roll. Both packages said they contained 266.6 square feet of booty-wiping tissue and the total thickness of the rolls was the same. So what’s going on? Are these simply a more efficient — however you wish to definite it — version of TP? Inquiring minds want to know.
Why Is The Quilted Northern Tube Wider But The Square Footage The Same?
By Ben Popken March 25, 2011
- grocery shrink ray Charmin Shaves A Fraction Of An Inch Off Wet Wipes For Adults
- archie not included Live The Dream: Buy Your Own Doomsday Bunker In Northern Ireland
- No Help Here Square Users Find Their Accounts Suddenly Deactivated, Customer Service Proves Useless
- like candy from a box Grocery Shrink Ray Swipes A Few Junior Mints
- we want it now Kohl’s Expands New Same-Day Delivery Service To 6 Additional Cities