I stumbled across this clip of standup comedian Eugene Mirman describing how Delta Airlines became his enemy. It all started when they lost his bag and at the counter they looked at his ticket and asked him if his name was “Barbara Riddle.” He said no and then they proceeded to deliver Ms. Riddle’s bag to his house, twice, before finally giving up and telling him he’d have to file a claim for his luggage. Fast-forward to 5:57 to hear him tell the tale and read aloud the hate letter he wrote them as a result.
How Delta Made Enemies Of Standup Eugene Mirman
By Ben Popken March 7, 2011
- above and beyond Delta Executives Are Open To Ideas From 8-Year-Olds, Send Cool Airline Swag
- CEOs They're Just Like Us Even Airline CEOs Aren’t Immune To Carriers Losing Their Bags
- find my belongings United Airlines Loses WWII Veteran’s Medals, Uniforms In Luggage Mix-Up
- what's mine is not yours United Airlines Employee Accused Of Stealing $129K Worth Of Jewelry From Passenger
- gotcha Delta Employee With $282K In Backpack Arrested For Illegal Money Transmitting