I stumbled across this clip of standup comedian Eugene Mirman describing how Delta Airlines became his enemy. It all started when they lost his bag and at the counter they looked at his ticket and asked him if his name was “Barbara Riddle.” He said no and then they proceeded to deliver Ms. Riddle’s bag to his house, twice, before finally giving up and telling him he’d have to file a claim for his luggage. Fast-forward to 5:57 to hear him tell the tale and read aloud the hate letter he wrote them as a result.
How Delta Made Enemies Of Standup Eugene Mirman
By Ben Popken March 7, 2011
- dog gone Man Says Delta Airlines Lost His Dog At LAX
- Flying The Skies With Your Four-Legged Friend Delta Letting Some Customers Pay To Track Their Pets’ Whereabouts During Cargo Transport
- above and beyond Delta Executives Are Open To Ideas From 8-Year-Olds, Send Cool Airline Swag
- CEOs They're Just Like Us Even Airline CEOs Aren’t Immune To Carriers Losing Their Bags
- Not the same as a lost bag Family Sues American Airlines After Father With Alzheimer’s Goes Missing From Airport