A gun-packing cell phone store employee in Cali thwarted an attempted armed robbery last weekend, firing multiple rounds as the suspects fled. I guess Dirty Harry had to pick up some part-time work. Would you like to add unlimited messaging to your plan, punk? Well, would ya?
Gunslinging Cell Phone Store Employee Foils Armed Robbers
By Ben Popken August 18, 2010
- Employees Behaving Badly Police: Burger King Worker Tried To Arrange Robbery At Her Own Store
- Fake Employees behaving badly Police: Man Stole $50,000 In Cellphones From Two Target Stores By Impersonating Employee
- you're hired Popeyes Job Applicant Gets Hired After Helping To Stop A Robbery
- hands off my waffles Patrons Chase Would-Be Robber Out Of Waffle House
- all bark and plenty of bite Police: Shoplifter Bit Off Finger Of Walmart Worker Who Confronted Her For Stealing