A gun-packing cell phone store employee in Cali thwarted an attempted armed robbery last weekend, firing multiple rounds as the suspects fled. I guess Dirty Harry had to pick up some part-time work. Would you like to add unlimited messaging to your plan, punk? Well, would ya?
Gunslinging Cell Phone Store Employee Foils Armed Robbers
By Ben Popken August 18, 2010
- A Different Fast Food Binge Man Arrested After Allegedly Going On Fast Food Robbery Spree At Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, And White Castle
- olive branch Popeyes Offers To Re-Hire Manager Fired After Armed Robbery
- ya big dummy Police Use GPS Signal From “Dummy” Phone To Find $23K In Stolen AT&T Phones
- Employees Behaving Badly Police: Burger King Worker Tried To Arrange Robbery At Her Own Store
- we know where you've been Should Police Need A Warrant To Obtain Your Cellphone Location Data?