Did Disney’s eternally overreacting duck mascot put the moves on a woman visiting Epcot Center a couple of years ago? That’s what the woman claims happened; in her lawsuit, she says a park employee dressed as Donald Duck grabbed her breast and molested her, “then made gestures making a joke indicating he had done something wrong.” She’s asking for $50,000.
Woman Says Donald Duck Groped Her
By cwalters August 16, 2010
- pokémon go away Couple’s Lawsuit Claims Pokémon Go Has Made Their Neighborhood Unsafe
- ouch NJ Woman Suing NY Giants, Stadium Claims She Was Injured By Falling Photo In Gift Shop
- taking it seriously Lawsuit: Passenger Injured After United Airlines Failed To Provide Wheelchair Assistance
- Skirting The Law Woman Claims Lucille Roberts Gym Accused Her Of “Trespassing” For Working Out In A Skirt
- pumped up prices Lawsuit Claims Two McDonald’s Franchises Are Overcharging Customers At O’Hare Airport