Did Disney’s eternally overreacting duck mascot put the moves on a woman visiting Epcot Center a couple of years ago? That’s what the woman claims happened; in her lawsuit, she says a park employee dressed as Donald Duck grabbed her breast and molested her, “then made gestures making a joke indicating he had done something wrong.” She’s asking for $50,000.
Woman Says Donald Duck Groped Her
By cwalters August 16, 2010
- know before you go Woman Suing Restaurant Known For Throwing Dinner Rolls After She Says She Was Hit In The Head With One
- Seeking Damages Starbucks Faces Another Lawsuit Over Drinks Tainted With Chemicals
- listening in Lawsuit: Woman Harassed After ‘Howard Stern Show’ Airs Her Phone Call With IRS Agent
- why am I on Chipotle's wall? Woman Sues Chipotle For $2.2 Billion Over A Photograph
- flying the unfriendly skies Veteran Accuses American Airlines Of Illegally Barring Her Service Dog From Plane