New items on the back-to-school lists this year include cleaning spray, baby wipes, and cotton balls. It’s not for making a diorama or some kind of cheap puppet. Rather, with budgets slashed all over, schools have had to resort to asking the kids to pick up basic cleaning supplies for the school along with their usual TrapperKeepers and notebooks.
Schools Asking Kids To Bring Basic Cleaning Supplies
By Ben Popken August 16, 2010
- get'em while they're young Retailers Trying To Lure College Customers Now So They’ll Become Lifelong Shoppers
- maybe a stapler too Maybe Focusing On School Supplies Will Help Staples Cope After Failed Merger
- tax holidays Back-To-School Sales Tax Holidays Are Going Out Of Style
- back to school Here’s What You Should And Shouldn’t Bother To Buy For College
- That was surprisingly difficult Staples Isn’t Coping So Well After Broken Engagement To Office Depot