New items on the back-to-school lists this year include cleaning spray, baby wipes, and cotton balls. It’s not for making a diorama or some kind of cheap puppet. Rather, with budgets slashed all over, schools have had to resort to asking the kids to pick up basic cleaning supplies for the school along with their usual TrapperKeepers and notebooks.
Schools Asking Kids To Bring Basic Cleaning Supplies
By Ben Popken August 16, 2010
- retail trends Back-To-School Shoppers Delight Retailers, Plan To Spend More This Year
- taxes take a holiday Find Out If Your State Has A Back-To-School Sales Tax Holiday This Month
- get'em while they're young Retailers Trying To Lure College Customers Now So They’ll Become Lifelong Shoppers
- shopping seasons Bargain-Hunting Youngsters Extend The Back-To-School Season Well Into September
- everybody freak out Cleaning Supply Sales Are Up As Americans Freak Out Over Ebola